We invite you to come to a club meeting or two and see what we're all about. Meet the members, ask questions. If you'd like to join then you'll need to:
- Print and complete the Membership Application Form.
For best results, print in horizontal/landscape format.
- Print, read, complete, and sign the Liability Form.
- Make a photocopy of your Certification card (both sides) and attach the copy to the Application Form.
- Bring the completed documentation and the annual membership fee of $50 (cash or check) to the next meeting and the Club Secretary will confirm your membership.
- Please make checks payable to "DCOSV". Note that we hope to introduce the ability for members to renew memberships via Paypal soon.
- Membership is good for the calendar year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly organized club dives (shore and boat dives)
- Two club meetings each month. Attendance is NOT required. We meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month, at 7:15 PM.
- Additional dive training and certification opportunities at reduced cost.
- Club email list for announcements, buddy requests, news items, etc.
- And more!