We invite you to come to a club meeting or two and see what we're all about. Meet the members, ask questions.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month (excluding Dec and if not on a holiday). We meet at 7:15pm at:
Round Table Pizza
1220 Oakmead Parkway
(It is near the intersection of Lawrence Expy and 101)
If you'd like to join then you'll need to:
- Print and complete the Membership Application Form.
For best results, print in horizontal/landscape format.
- Print, read, complete, and sign the Liability Form.
- Make a photocopy of your Certification card (both sides) and attach the copy to the Application Form.
- Bring the completed documentation and the annual membership fee of $50 (cash or check) to the next meeting and the Club Secretary will confirm your membership.
- Please make checks payable to "DCOSV".
- Membership is good for the calendar year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly organized club dives (shore and/or boat dives)
- Two club meetings each month. Attendance is NOT required.
- Club email list for announcements, buddy requests, news items, etc.
- And more!
Call Judy Jordan-Biesele @ 408-205-8828 if you have any questions about the club.