We'll have a speaker from the California Marine Sanctuary Foundation, Rikki Eriksen, Ph. D. She will talk about California MPAs and ReefCheck California.
Their web site is: California MPAs Org
Please be there by 7:00 to order food and visit with other divers. The club meeting will start at 7:30.
Steve I. Lonhart, Ph.D., Monterey Bay NOAA, will come speak to us about Bioluminescence in the ocean. This should be an interesting topic - several club members have request this topic from Steve...
December 6, 6:30-9:00pm at La Paloma
Food will be served with a no host bar
Families and significant others welcome
Please Go to Events Make your Booking NOW!
Beluga Gift Exchange
Gifts should be $20-25
Please be tasteful children may be present
No one under 21 may steal or receive alcohol
If bring guest please bring gift for guest to participate in exchange
Have Fun and enjoy
NOTE: each gift can be stolen 2 times (max of 3 owners)
Come join the Fun!
We will be rafting the American River with Rock-n-water August 19 at 11am.
Cost: $109 includes lunch
Age: must be 9 years or older
There will be a BBQ at Mike and Kari's new home after done on the river.
Spaces is limited so signup today.
Great Annual Fish Count
- July 8th at Lover's Point for great diving while providing Fish Counts for REEF
- Please RSVP to let us know you and your family/friends that will be going
- Both Divers and Non-Divers are Welcome!!!!
Day After Pt Lobos Dives
- July 9th at Pt Lobos
- Join us for diving, lunch and great company at a terrific site!
- If you need a dive reservation let Judy or Keithen know - there are several extra reservations still available
Hi Club Members,
The club will be diving our favorite spot, Pt Lobos, on March 18th. Make your reservation here: http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=28353
Make your reservation now!!!
See you there,