December 4, 2013 at 6:30-9:00pm La Paloma
Food will be served with a no host bar
Families and significant others welcome
Please Make your Booking NOW!
Beluga Gift Exchange
Gifts should be $10-15
Re-gift is welcomed
Please be tasteful children may be present
No one under 21 may steal or receive alcohol
If bring guest please bring gift for guest to participate in exchange
Have Fun and enjoy
NOTE: each gift can be stolen 2 times (max of 3 owners)
Met at Roundtable Pizza in Sunnyvale on Oct 16th
Voting: Voted for our officers and board of directors for 2014. The vote was unanimous for the proposed officers and board members:
- President: Mike Davis
- VP: Judy Jordan-Biesele
- Treasurer: Walt Schaefer
- Secretary: Kari Larson
Board of Directors:
- Tim Nakada
- Shannon Hackett
- Butterfly Randall
- Mary Vetter
- Keithen Hayenga
- Ken Carter
- Matt Jones
- Bob Bynum shared some wonderful pictures from Fiji
- Kari showed pictures from her trip to the Maldives in September
Upcoming Club Events
- Oct 19th and 20th: San Diego Wreck Diving trip
- Oct 26th : Family and Friends Snorkel at San Carlos Beach (aka Breakwater); your chance to introduce non-diving family and friends to the ocean
- Nov 2nd: Pt Lobos Dives – the club has 26 spots reserved and it should be great fun!
- Nov 6th: next club meeting at Roundtable Pizza
- Nov 20th: last regular club meeting of the year
- Dec 4th: Club Holiday Party at La Paloma; starting thinking about the “perfect” White Beluga gift for the gift exchange now….
Sharktoberfest is here!
Come celebrate sharks at Sharktoberfest on Saturday, October 5, 1-4PM
Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary Sanctuary Visitor’s Center Presidio 991 Marine Dr, San Francisco, CA 94129
There will be food, fin… oops, I mean FUN, games entertainment and, for those so inclined, beer!
Aiden and I will be attending so if you want to meet for a beer, let me know! Bring your family!
For more information, follow the link below.
At the next meeting, September 18, 2013, we will have a guest speaker.
Mai Maheigan from the Farallones Marine Sanctuary Association will speak on marine birds of the Farallon Islands.
Please join us for an entertaining and informative presentation about some of the animals we see at the marine surface(and sometimes below).
The meeting starts at 7:30pm.
Come join us at beautiful Coral Street for a fantastic dive. Divers should arrive by 8:00 in case we have to relocate. At the corner of Coral and Ocean view in Pacific Grove. See the event for more details